Welcome to the blog dedicated to exposing my weird sense of humor for your enjoyment with a hint of environmental friendliness. When I'm not writing about crazy happenings in my day to day life, I'm making people aware of the environment and how they can do their part to keep it clean. I'm not the Go Green Nazi & I'm not saying you have to be Davie Crockett w/ your coonskin cap or force your family to live like the Swiss Family Robensons- just a simple plant on your desk at work or sitting out on your back patio is fine. If I can get just one person to even think & be more aware of the environment around them, I know I've played my part in helping out, no matter how small it may seem.

Friday, June 29, 2007

Bring out the artillary!!

Ok, so the squirrel dug in another flower pot of mine & I'm now plotting his death. I'm debating between mothballs & reinacting the scene where the mentally unstable goundskeeper Carl in Caddyshack is putting together fake gophers & planting bombs in them. I now always think that that devious squirrel is like the crazy gopher from the movie. Per some research online, mothballs are most effective when in an inclosed area, like an old person's clothing box. Hmmm....why do old people & mothballs always go together?.....that's something I can look into later.....anyways- I think this is still along the same idea as the rat poison & not environmentally safe b/c I'm not sure what damage it would do to the plants. Wouldn't that be something- trading one evil for another! So I guess my solution will have to be to trick the fat happy squirrel into thinking is squirrel buddy wants to hang out w/ him near my apt steps. Just when he starts wondering why his friend is not into his peanut, CABLAMO! no more squirrel, YESSSSS! Great big gobs of greasy grimmy squirrely guts - muahahaha!

I go on vacation this weekend so we'll see what happens when I get back.....if there's any of my planting pots knocked over & I suspect the squirrel as the culprit......"I'll give you a war you won't believe"

No comments: